- Black blazer with Academy logo
- Grey Parker school jumper
- Clip on tie in Academy colour with Academy logo
- White shirt/white blouse – with top button for tie
- Black tailored trousers
- Mid Knee length, box pleat logo skirt
- Black leather shoes appropriate for Academy. No trainers or trainer shoes.
- Coat appropriate for Academy – no hoodies to be worn in the buildings
- Black tights
- White or black socks
- Reversible sports top in Academy colours with Academy logo
- Sports polo top in Academy colours with Academy logo
- Black sports shorts with Academy logo/Black skirt with Academy logo
- Pair of rugby/football/hockey socks
- Pair of white sports socks
- Sports trainers/running shoes with non-marking sole
- Football/Rugby boots
- Plain black jogging bottoms with Academy logo for outside use
- Sports fleece top in Academy colours with Academy logo (optional) for outside use
- One small stud earring in each pierced ear. No hoops or dangly earrings.
- Bracelets, rings and necklaces are not permitted.
- Facial studs, including nose piercings, are not permitted unless clear retainers.
All of the above is to comply with health and safety guidelines in practical subjects.
- Subtle make-up. No false eyelashes or bright colours or heavy application.
- Natural looking nail varnish is permitted but no bright colours.
- Nail length should not exceed 2mm above the fingers. Once again this is to comply with health and safety guidelines in practical subjects.
- Natural hair colours only.
- No shaven heads
- Phone and headphones are permitted; however the latter must be removed inside the school building and when walking between lessons. Phones can be used for professional reasons within the building and both within and when walking to lessons.
- Hats are permitted to keep students warm in the winter months but they must not be worn inside the academy building.
- Caps are not permitted at any time.
63 High Street
6 Prospect Way
Royal Oak Industrial Estate
Tel: 01327 311125