Information for current parents
We are delighted to announce that Mr Bhavin Tailor has been appointed the interim headteacher of The Parker E-ACT Academy.
Please click on the link below for further information.
Parent Forum is a route through which parents as a group can share their views and ideas with the academy and for the governing body to consult with parents.
Some of the benefits for parents are:
- Parents have a forum in which they can come together, share ideas and put forward their views
- Their active involvement in decision making is increased, fostering a culture of ownership and participation
- Parents have more information about their children’s education and the quality of that education
- Parent forums can improve working relationships between the academy and parents.
Some of the benefits for the academy are:
- The academy is able to develop a better understanding of the views and needs of parents and how they might address them
- Parents contribute time, ideas and skills which complement the ideas, skills and expertise of the academy staff and governors
- Parent forums provide a clear route for parents as a group (rather than individuals) to feedback to the academy and governing body.
The first Parent Forum of this year will be on Wednesday 3rd October from 5.00-6.30pm. It will be held in the Randolph building.
For more information regarding the Parent Forum please contact the following staff:
|Joan Goodrich||Parent Support Adviser||Joan.Goodrich@e-act.org.uk|