The Parker Golden Rules
Essential Life Skills
- Our mission is to give all of our students an outstanding education which enables them to explore, think, discover, create and achieve and so realise their full potential.
- Our students are to thrive at The Parker, developing respect, resilience and a lifelong love of learning, so equipping them for their future.
Four Golden Rules
- Be Respectful
- Re Reflective
- Be Purposeful
- Be Professional
- Show humility in your interactions
- Be an active listener in conversations
- Accept other people’s point of view and provide a reasoned point if you disagree
- Understand that everyone is entitled to be unique
- Respect our environment
- How can I improve my performance in the classroom?
- What targets should I be setting myself?
- Am I behaving in a manner which is positive?
- Are my aspirations challenging enough?
- Work hard in lessons
- Challenge your own learning
- Complete all homework that is set with a positive mind-set
- Attempt all tasks in lessons and ask for support if needed
- Wear uniform with pride
- Arrive to school and to lessons on time
- Move around our Academy safely and calmly
- Have the correct equipment for your lessons