Our ethos and values
Our mission is to give all of our students an outstanding education which enables them to explore, think, discover, create and achieve and so realise their full potential. Our students are to thrive at The Parker, developing respect, resilience and a lifelong love of learning, so equipping them for their future.
Four Golden Rules
- Be Respectful
- Re Reflective
- Be Purposeful
- Be Professional
- Show humility in your interactions
- Be an active listener in conversations
- Accept other people’s point of view and provide a reasoned point if you disagree
- Understand that everyone is entitled to be unique
- Respect our environment
- How can I improve my performance in the classroom?
- What targets should I be setting myself?
- Am I behaving in a manner which is positive?
- Are my aspirations challenging enough?
- Work hard in lessons
- Challenge your own learning
- Complete all homework that is set with a positive mind-set
- Attempt all tasks in lessons and ask for support if needed
- Wear uniform with pride
- Arrive to school and to lessons on time
- Move around our Academy safely and calmly
- Have the correct equipment for your lessons