Our E-ACT Ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a great passion for supporting and working with our academy.
Led by a chairperson, each team of E-ACT Ambassadors meets a minimum of once per term and has at least two parent ambassadors. The ambassadors work closely with headteachers and are supported by our regional directors and trustees. The role of the ambassadors is to collaborate and communicate with the local community and to celebrate our pupils’ achievements and the work of our academies.
Ambassadors play a crucial role in helping our leadership teams to deliver our organisational strategy, Opening Minds, Opening Doors. On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
The three strategic priorities that our academy ambassadors are working on this year are:
PLEASE CHECK BACK SHORTLY
For more information, please see the E-ACT Ambassador Charter here.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
As we work hard to develop collaboration for E-ACT schools across Daventry, our ambassadors are made up of members from both E-ACT schools: Danetre and Southbrook Learning Village and The Parker Academy.
Our Ambassador Group members are:
- Mr Simon Cox – Executive Headteacher Daventry
- Mrs Joanne Cadd – Headteacher DSLV Primary
- Ms Sarah Hadlow – Headteacher DSLV Secondary
- Cllr Wendy Randall – Councillor Ambassador
- Mrs Leigh Taylor – Joint Chair and Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Nuala Glover – Joint Chair and Parent Ambassador
- Miss Abigail Campbell – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Anabela Yourell – Parent Ambassador
- Mr David Prentice – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Dawn Notely – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Gemma Haynes – Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Emily Wright – Parent Ambassador
- Mr Karl Thomas – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Louise Drake – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Michelle Wilding – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Stephanie Chittenden – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Teresa Humpage – Staff Ambassador