Parent Forum is a route through which parents as a group can share their views and ideas with the academy and for the governing body to consult with parents.
Some of the benefits for parents are:
- Parents have a forum in which they can come together, share ideas and put forward their views
- Their active involvement in decision making is increased, fostering a culture of ownership and participation
- Parents have more information about their children’s education and the quality of that education
- Parent forums can improve working relationships between the academy and parents.
Some of the benefits for the academy are:
- The academy is able to develop a better understanding of the views and needs of parents and how they might address them
- Parents contribute time, ideas and skills which complement the ideas, skills and expertise of the academy staff and governors
- Parent forums provide a clear route for parents as a group (rather than individuals) to feedback to the academy and governing body.
Family Forum Dates
|08.11.21||Thinking School||Kieron Bailey|
|10.01.22||School Assessment||Maureen Boneham|
|28.02.22||Removing Barriers||Emma Butler
|25.04.22||Keeping Safe Online||Harry Barrett|
These sessions will be held virtually. Please contact Allison.Woods@E-ACT.org.uk if you would like to register for a session.