Pupil premium arrangements
The Pupil Premium is a sum of money the academy receives for each student who is either in receipt of Free School Meals (FSM) or who has been in receipt of them in the past.
It is also available for looked after children, adopted children and children of serving members of the Forces.
Nationally, the statistics show that students who are in receipt of FSM do less well than their peers in external exams. The aim of this money is to try to close that attainment gap.
The Parker E-ACT Academy has a below national average number of students who are in receipt of FSM when compared to other schools. We exist to maximise achievement for all and view each student as a unique individual entitled to the same quality of educational experience, in and beyond the classroom.
We are required to publish how much Pupil Premium money we receive and how we have chosen to spend it. We are also required to publish the results for students in receipt of FSM compared with
What we spend the money on
- Small-class literacy and numeracy support rolling through from Y7
- Staffing costs for additional ESBD and academic support and mentoring
- Staffing costs for counselling services
- Text books and education equipment for individual students
- Assistance with the cost of curriculum trips, curriculum activities and other school visits
- Support with Peripatetic music lessons
- Support for specific extra-curricular activities
- Uniform support for individual students
- Student centred activities to develop aspiration and self-esteem
- Provision of Accelerated Reader and SAM Learning packages
How well do students in receipt of PP achieve at The Parker E-ACT Academy?
|2017||Cohort||5+ E&M,/strong>||Ebacc||5+ A*-C||5+ A*-G|
|2016||Cohort||5+ E&M||Ebacc||5+ A*-C||5+ A*-G|
|2015||Cohort||5+ E&M||Ebacc||5+ A*-C||5+ A*-G|
|2014||Cohort||5+ E&M||Ebacc||5+ A*-C||5+ A*-G|
|2013||Cohort||5+ E&M||Ebacc||5+ A*-C||5+ A*-G|